Quick Content Guide
- Review of the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market in Lambertville New Jersey
- Our Golden Nugget Flea Market Review in Photos
Review of the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market in Lambertville New Jersey
After a year of reviewing fun souvenirs, we are finally getting to our first flea market review.
I love a good flea market– especially one that lets me get out of New York City for the day. The Golden Nugget Flea Market in Lambertville, New Jersey is only an hour and half drive from New York City, but a world apart.
- Unlike New York’s flea markets, which can be elbow to elbow with traffic, the Golden Nugget flea is blissfully uncrowded.
- The Golden Nugget Flea market is open Wednesday, Saturdays and Sundays (all year).
- Golden Nugget’s vendors are pleasant and chatty.
- Prices at the Golden Nugget flea are very fair (though you can always do some bargaining).
- The size of the Golden Nugget market is large enough to while away a few hours without running out of new things to see, but not so enormous that you are exhausted by the time you’re done.
- When you’re done shopping the flea, you can head over to the town of Lambertville and stroll its antique and artsy shops or bike the tow path by the canal– read about it here.
Our Golden Nugget Flea Market Review in Photos
Military Flea Market Finds
Eccentric Flea Market Finds
Crafty Flea Market Finds
Nostalgic Flea Market Finds
Even if you didn’t grow up with these toys, it will make you nostalgic for a simpler era, where real working ovens and rusty trucks were in every four-year-old’s toy box.
Natural Flea Market Finds– and a Pair of Dutch Shoes
The rock vendor had a huge assortment of fossils and geodes to browse through. When I asked him why there was a pair of tiny pair of dutch wooden shoes next to his fossils, he simply shrugged.
Sparkly Flea Market Finds
Home Decor Finds
For more fun finds from the Golden Nugget Flea Market see our slideshow:
[box type=”info” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Souvenir Finder Shopping Tip Sheet
- What to Buy: Antiques, collectibles and vintage finds. Great toys and eclectic options.
- Where to Get it: Golden Nugget Flea Market, Lambertville. Opening Hours: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (year round).
- What to Know: Cash only. Prices are fair, so this isn’t a place to drive a hard bargain, but it’s worth asking. After you’re finished with the market, head over to the nearby village of Lambertville.[/box]
Have you been to the Golden Nugget Flea Market? What are your favorite flea markets?